The forum rules in their simplest form are as follows:
Don't post effortless content.
Don't be dishonest.
Following these guidelines will improve your experience and help you stay a member for a long time.
Spam of any kind is not allowed. This can include low-quality posts, malware and phishing content, referral links, affiliate links, URL shorteners, and abuse of the reply or private message system. Do not send unsolicited messages promoting any product, service or website to other members.
New members may be subject to more strict moderation and must not try to inflate spam or low-quality posts into their post count.
Don't post effortless content
Show some effort when creating threads and posts. When creating a thread, it is up to you to provide the basis for successful discussion. A thread should follow some criteria - it should be something that can be discussed (and potentially, debated), an open-ended question, statement, or idea, and something that will ultimately contribute to AdminIntel as a whole.
You should write as clearly and accurately as you can with more than one or two sentences, ensuring there's enough substance to hold an interesting conversation. One-word posts, yes-or-no questions, spam, and purposely inflammatory posts do not contribute to AdminIntel.
Thread creation privileges can be revoked or suspended if a member creates threads that are of low quality. Low quality threads include poorly sourced threads, have obvious clickbait titles, are created to troll members or staff, or otherwise fail to provide content that encourages good discussion.
Don't be dishonest
Do not create threads which include scans of magazines or illegal links to copyrighted materials.
Do not sell stolen goods, pirated goods, illegal products or anything that could cause trouble for the forum. If the moderators are made aware of a listing that violates any of the rules, you will be banned and the listing(s) will be deleted.
Every user is only permitted to have one account. If several accounts are found, all of accounts will be subject to an immediate permanent ban. Sharing of accounts is also forbidden and will be dealt with in the same way.
- Be respectful. It's important to treat every member with respect. Remember, treat everyone how you would like to be treated. AdminIntel is an all-inclusive community. We have members from all over the world with different nationalities, cultures, ethnic groups, gender and sexual identities.
- Use text responsibly. Currently, we allow members to access various text options including size, colour, and font. Emojis are also fully supported. Please don't misuse these tools to make replies visually distracting. Do not make posts which are nothing but emojis.
- Do not argue for no reason. Debates are encouraged. However, we do not welcome disingenuous arguments or arguing for no reason other than to upset others.
- No trolling. Trolling or posting with the intention of provoking a negative response from other members, is prohibited.
Thread creation guidelines
- Show some effort. When creating a thread, it is up to you to provide the basis for a successful discussion. Write as clearly and accurately as you can with more than one or two sentences, ensuring there's enough substance to hold an interesting conversation.
- Pick a good title. The title should summarise the first post of the thread with good grammar and punctuation. Do not use any caps or emojis in headings. Do not post clickbait — these are titles designed to draw attention by deliberately withholding relevant information or misrepresenting it.
- Be mindful of external content. Do not create threads which include scans of magazines or illegal links to copyrighted materials. If you are creating an article-based thread, please do not copy and paste the whole article — instead write it in your own words or use excerpts and link to the full text. If you're making a video-based thread, please include a detailed description of the video.
- Avoid duplicate content. When there's a duplicate thread, moderators will typically select the one with the most accurate and complete information when assessing which thread should prevail. Make sure you provide as much and as reliable details as possible.
- Make use of thread prefixes. Thread creators can pick a prefix that matches the thread topic best to help users find the content easy. This may be optional in some forums but encouraged.
Members can buy, sell or trade their goods or services in our marketplace. The administration has no authority over any transactions facilitated and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from buying, selling, or trading goods or services within the marketplace. We advise caution and common sense. Remember, the same forum rules apply in the marketplace too. All listings should include a prefix and price for the item(s). You can bump the thread every 24 hours.
- No off-site sales. The marketplace is for private transactions and not for advertising your company. It is meant for members on this forum to buy, sell or trade within the community. It is not a place for members to promote off-site sales.
- No illegal activity. Do not sell stolen goods, pirated goods, illegal products or anything that could cause trouble for the forum.